Zip Top Bottle Case
Zip Top Bottle Case
/zip top bot-l keys/
1. a firm portable case for securely holding a bottle with liquids fastened with a zipper around the top.
Zip Top Bottle Case
Reminiscent of the travel cup cases found in almost every car glove box when I was a child, the Zip Top Bottle Case is one of our more structured style of bottle bags. Its sturdy composition will safely transport your bottle of wine, spirits or water to your next picnic in the park, party at your friend’s house or dinner at your favourite restaurant. Featuring a faux suede lining, zip top lid and a carry handle, this case not only looks good but feels so good in the hand too. Like all our pieces, it has our signature antique brass hardware and our logo. It’s time to say ‘Hello’ to transporting your beverages in Sunshine Barossa style.
For corporate clients, the Zip Top Bottle Case is a unique way to present your valuable customers with wine to enjoy while the bag will be a long-term reminder of your generosity. I can offer co-branding and wholesale pricing (minimum order quantities apply). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs with me.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
1.8cm wide x 46cm long comfortable handle attached by antique brass rings and rivets for carrying your favourite bottle.
28.5 cm long metal antique brass zipper opening attaching a leather flip top lid
11cm long plaited leather zipper pull
Made of beautiful soft leather that will look even better with age
Fully lined with matching suede look material to help cushion your bottle
35.5h x 37cm circumference x 11cm diameter
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.