Vintage Leather Saddle Handbag
Vintage Leather Saddle Handbag
/vin-tij leth-er sad-l hand-bag/
1. a vintage-style leather bag-shaped in a half-moon similar to a saddlebag.
This stunning, Sunshine Barossa Vintage Leather Saddle Handbag truly is a piece of art for your arm. This striking bag was created with luxury in mind. Beautifully crafted using vintage style leather specially tanned with texture which resembles a traditional saddle bag used with horses. Inside is a strong drill lining, with very practical compartments making this bag all about the detail.
On the back is a full-width open pocket perfect for quick access to your phone and keys. The flap closure is magnetic and the strap is the most adorable evening length to hang off your forearm or can simply adjust quickly with press studs to become a shoulder-length strap. This bag can be worn in a variety of ways, to suit your preference and the occasion. All the findings are Sunshine Barossa’s signature antique brass.
Internally you’ll find a really different separate centre section with a metal zipper and plaited leather pull. This then creates an open pocket on each side of the bag internally. There is a 17cm wide zippered pocket with a plaited leather pull. \The main compartment is compact yet a great size, providing plenty of space for your everyday items. If a luxury leather handbag is what you are searching for then the Sunshine Barossa Vintage Leather Saddle Handbag ticks all the boxes.
The quality of these products has a very distinct Sunshine Barossa Australia feel. The name that has become well known for quality and craftsmanship.
These stunners will sell out very quickly so don't hesitate too long or you just may miss out!
When adjusted for the short strap - 1.75cm wide x 61cm long
When adjusted for the long strap - 1.75cm wide x 103cm long
This bag is fully lined with dark brown strong drill material
Centre metal zippered compartment 24cm wide
18cm wide internal antique brass metal zippered pocket with plaited leather pull
Vintage style leather to create a sensory delight
The highest point of the bag - 20cm x Widest point of the bag - 27cm
Depth of the Bag -8cm - 6.5cm
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.