Vintage Leather Duffle/Sports Bag
Vintage Leather Duffle/Sports Bag
/vin-tij leth-er duhf-uh l spawrts bag/
1. An extremely hardy vintage leather weekender or overnight bag made with Buffalo Hide.
Crafted from durable vintage-look buffalo leather, the Sunshine Barossa Leather Duffle/Sports Bag is the perfect overnight or weekender bag for the discerning customer. If your priorities when selecting a travel bag are quality and durability, this handsome bag ticks all the boxes.
Packed with features this mid-sized travel bag is as practical as it is beautiful. The twin leather handles can be secured together for comfort and ease of carrying, while the sturdy webbing and leather shoulder strap is fully adjustable and detachable. On one end is a zippered shoe compartment, cleverly designed to keep your shoes separate from the rest of the contents. The main compartment is accessed via a metal zipper with a leather pull tab, making opening and closing the bag quick and easy. Inside are three open pockets and a deep zippered pocket, giving you plenty of storage options for those little things. Nothing has been forgotten in this design with the inclusion of a leather luggage tag to record your contact details on and metal feet on the base to protect the bottom of the bag.
Properly cared for the Sunshine Barossa Leather Duffle/Sports Bag will be your travelling companion for many years.
50cm x 20cm reinforced leather base for hard-wearing
Side metal zippered pocket with internally lining around to fit a pair of large shoes or dirty clothes away from contents of the bag
20cm internal zippered pocket with leather pull
3 x 10cm x 15cm open pockets internally for keys, phone, glasses etc
Twin Rolled Leather Handles secured together by leather and press studs for ease to carry
Long leather and webbing adjustable, detachable strap to wear across the body or on the shoulder with a leather shoulder protector for comfort
49cm long dual brass metal zipper to the opening of the bag with plaited leather zipper pulls
Leather luggage tag to put your personal details on for travel
5 x brass feet to protect the bottom of the bag
50l(cm) x 25h(cm) x 24d(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.