/trav-uhl /pas-pawrt wol-lit/
1. a flat leather folding book perfect size for holding passports, receipts, money, drivers license and plastic cards. The perfect travel partner.
This perfect sized handcrafted leather Unisex Travel/Passport wallet is a practical accessory for any gender wanting to be organised when travelling or just for day to day busy life.
Made in two colour palates with extremely strong leathers that will last a lifetime if looked after. You will be passing this down to your grandchildren if they appreciate leather as you do. The style is kept simplistic but is extremely practicable as it has a place for your passport, cards, note money and tickets. The leathers used will soften with age making this Travel/Passport Wallet look better the more experience it gets in life.
The size of this wallet is just perfect, very flat and not too big but not too small. Just right.......
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
**Note - For pricing for Business Branding this product email Carol on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Minimum quantities apply.
Strong leather that gets better with age
Internal - 2 x long pocket/sleeves 15cm h x 8cm w
4 x card slots 8cm x 6.5 cm
11.5w x 16h x 1.5d(cm) folded
24w x 16h(cm) open
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.