Leather Card Holder/Wallet
Leather Card Holder/Wallet
/leth-er kahrd hohl-der wol-it/
1. a small pocket-sized flat leather case for holding credit cards.
Credit Card Holder/Wallet RFID Protected
RFID Protected double-sided style. If your a traveller this RFID technology is a must as it protects against automatic Identification and data capture theft.
Today we are living in a cashless society and pay by card more. So why carry around a bulky wallet or purse when all you need is a few cards? These were exactly my thoughts when I dreamed up the Leather Credit Card Holder, another piece in Sunshine Barossa Australia’s unisex collection. This compact leather pouch has 2 card slots on each side and one larger slot in the middle for storing paper money or receipts. For those who like to carry their things in their jeans pocket, this credit card holder is ideal as the leather moulds beautifully to the contours of your body. It’s also the ideal size to slide inside your shirt or jacket pocket. Of course, you could use it inside one of our other bags if you prefer but if you’re a less is more kind of person, the Credit Card Holder may meet all your needs perfectly on its own.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
**Note - For pricing for Business Branding this product email Carol on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Minimum quantities apply.
Soft leather used so will shape with the body quickly
Inbetween card holder 1 x open slot for note money and receipts
2 x card slots on each side
Designed very flat for the perfect modern wallet
Style 1 - 10.5w x 8h x .3d (cm)
Style 2 - 7.7 w x 12.2h x .4d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.