Soft Leather Wallet/Purse
Soft Leather Wallet/Purse
/sawft leth-er wol-it purs/
1. small soft bag, pouch, or case for carrying money, credit cards, license and phone.
These amazingly soft, handcrafted leather wallets/purses are as stunning to look at as they are to feel. The three-way fold holds a lot of everyday items one needs and wants yet is soft to slot into any handbag we are using. A matching leather wrist strap so your wallet/purse can become an evening clutch as well when night falls.
The colour choices are simple and will go with any wardrobe.
Internally this wallet will accommodate your phone or on the outside, there is a zippered pocket perfect for this purpose.
It has 14 x card slots one being clear for a photo. 2 x large slots for note money/receipts etc. 4 x large zippered pockets, (3 internal, 1 external) 2 x sewn-in magnets to help secure the wallet/purse when folded. The size of this wallet is just perfect even when we fill it to the brim as we all do.......
2 x 18cm long open pockets for note money/receipts etc
4 x 17.5cm long zippered pockets
14 x card slots including 1 x clear for photo
Internal leather with matching suede-look material where needed
2 x magnetic fasteners to close the front flap
20cm long detachable leather wrist strap
12h x 20w x 3d (cm)
20cm long wrist strap x 1cm wide
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.