Sally Double Compartment Leather Handbag/Travel Bag
Sally Double Compartment Leather Handbag
/ sal-ee duhb-uhl kuhm-pahrt-muhnt leth-er hand-bag/
1. a handbag with a two part area partitoned off with a separate open section inbetween.
These Sally Double Compartment Handbags are perfect to pop across your body or over your shoulder. The comfortable wide strap with a shoulder protector is adjustable in length and detachable to suit any body shape or height.
I love this design as the size is absolutely perfect! The size is not too big but definitely not small. Square 28cm x 28cm but with TWICE as much space! Not only are the two same size zippered compartments sewn together but this makes a third open section in the middle for the quick to grab items on the run. The extra space is ideal for day time, work or being compact it is also a good evening bag. The list is endless why this design has been very popular.
The coloured leathers used are strong yet get nice and soft with use. This design is so awesome there are other variations made. One design has a cowhide fur front and another design has a beautiful woven leather on the front panel. Have a look for these other variations of this style on the website as they are worth it.
2 x 24cm long antique brass metals zippers for both compartment openings with 2 x 9cm leather tassel leather pulls.
6 x card slots
14.5cm long nternal zippered pockets - 1 x one side, 2 x other side
Long adjustable and detachable leather strap to sling over shoulder or across the body
Fully lined with matching suede look material
2 x compartments 28h x 28w (cm)
3cm wide adjustable strap
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.