Plain Leather Clutch
Plain Leather Clutch
/pleIn leth-er klut-sch/
1. a clutch that is simple in appearance, not decorated or elaborate.
Sunshine Barossa's range of stunning leather handcrafted clutches have become a fast trending item loved by many. The Plain Clutch is simple, yet its high standard of craftsmanship and soft leather makes this item far from plain and a must for any bodies wardrobe. Yet another unisex item available to our range.
21cm wide antique brass metal zippered opening with plaited leather pull
6 x card slots and 1 x note area
13.5cm wide internal zippered pocket
17cm wide external pocket with antique brass metal zipper and leather plaited pull
Removable leather wrist strap 17cm x 1cm with antique brass clip
Antique brass metal zipper with leather plaited pull
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
16h x 24w (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.