/ min-ee purs/
1. Small in size pouch, for carrying coins, note money. ID and personal items.
The Mini Coin Purse may be small but what it lacks in size, it makes up for with versatility. Featuring one main zippered compartment, a smaller zippered front pocket and the Sunshine Barossa logo riveted on the back, this purse is perfect for those little things. You could use it to store your coins, it could hold your ID, bus pass and lip balm or perhaps some jewelry while travelling. These little babies are created from the softest of leathers and are available in a whole rainbow of gorgeous, vibrant colours. With so many uses it also makes a fantastic, affordable gift. What will you use your Sunshine Barossa Mini Coin Purse for?
Fully lined with matching suede look material.
2 x 9cm long metal antique brass zippered openings
Plaited leather zipper pulls
11.5w x 8h (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.