Cowhide Fur & Leather Clutch
Cowhide Fur & Leather Clutch
/kou-hahyd/lep-erd print leth-er klut-sch/
1. a clutch where the front is made from the hide of the cow with soft fur in different colours or with a leopard print.
This clutch in the Sunshine Barossa Australia range always sells out very quickly as they are so individually unique with natures own pattern. Handcrafted with the most amazing natural cowhides and leopard printed furs. To see and feel the softness of these is just incredible! I have designed these with the hides only on the front and beautifully soft leather on the back which compliments each others beauty with perfection.
*Note- all hides are a natural product so no two are ever the same. Cowhide/Leopard prints may differ from the product shown. If you are after a particular print, please contact me to discuss.
All the black leather internals are the same and all the antique caramel leather internals are all the same.
They have a leather wrist strap which is perfect for that security while needing your hands for more fun activities. An antique brass metal zippered opening, internal pocket and card slots. The perfect added feature for any ones outfits whether it be day or evening.
6 x card slots
Internal zippered pocket
Removable leather wrist strap with antique brass clip to fasten on the clutch
Antique brass metal zipper
8cm leather tassel zip pull
Fully lined with matching suede look material
17.5h x 24.5w (cm)
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.