Barossa Made Raw Clutch
Barossa Made Raw Clutch
/ buh-ross-ah meyd raw kluhch/
1. A bag/ pouch made in the Barossa Valley, out of stunning leathers for carrying credit cards, money, make-up, phone, etc. Worn on the wrist with a leather strap or held with your hand tucked through the specially made strap on the front.
These very unique Barossa Valley handcrafted leather clutches are a 'must-have' fashion accessory. They are called Raw, as the leather used is such high quality that the internal parts of the clutch are left natural because of the beautiful suede finish. The inside is as beautiful as the leather finish on the outside. They are incredibly soft to touch and usually only made with unique hides that once finished won't be found again so seeing another person with the same coloured item is very slim.
If you prefer a different colour and I'm able to source we can make one especially for you.
20cm long metal antique brass zippered opening with a round antique brass zipper pull.
The front flap covering zipper left in the natural fall of the hidden edge which has become a signature look for Sunshine Barossa Australia SA made pieces
1cm wide x 20cm long leather detachable wrist strap
Front strap across clutch to put a hand through to hold for added security
19.5cm wide x 11cm high open internal pocket
24w x 15.5d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.