Tan Buffalo Hide Leather Laptop Satchel
/tan buhf-uh-loh hahyd leth-er lap-top sach-uh l/
1. a large satchel made of tan buffalo leather used for work or travel with a padded area for a laptop.
An exquisite piece of craftsmanship, the Tan Buffalo Hide Laptop Satchel is the only work bag you will ever need. Crafted from gorgeous, durable Buffalo leather, this satchel, when properly cared for, is sure to see you through all your working days and beyond. Adorned with high quality heavy-duty antique brass hardware, a signature of Sunshine Barossa designs, this satchel will certainly last the distance.
An interesting flap design added to this stunner certainly makes it stand out from the crowd. The Tan Buffalo Hide Laptop Satchel includes loads of contemporary features, making this bag the perfect choice for the modern-day business person. Externally this buffalo leather satchel features two open pockets at the front and a large full-length open pocket on the rear with an easy-to-use magnetic closure. Two strong leather handles on the top and a sturdy long, fully-adjustable webbing and leather removable shoulder strap make carrying it a comfortable experience.
Lifting the leather front flap reveals a full-width zipper, providing security for the contents. The large main compartment features a separate padded area for your laptop, two open pockets for your phone and glasses and two pen holders. The open main area of the bag is spacious and includes a medium zippered pocket to keep safe those personal things.
People seeking a practical and durable work bag need look no further than the Tan Buffalo Hide Laptop Satchel.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Tan Buffalo Hide Leather
Fully lined with strong dark brown drill material
Antique Brass fittings
41cm wide x 25.5 high external pocket on the back of satchel with a magnetic closure
Padded laptop area with leather tab to fasten laptop in
21cm metal zippered internal pocket with leather pull
2 x leather pen holders
2 x 10cm wide open internal pockets
Antique brass metal zippers with leather zipper pulls
2 x magnetic fasteners on the front of the bag for the closure of the flap
2 x strong handles 35cm long x 2.5cm wide
4cm wide adjustable, detachable long leather and webbing strap
30.5h x 40w x 12.5-12d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.