Leather Sustainable Straw Kit
Leather Sustainable Straw Kit
/leth-er suh-stey-nuh-buh l straw kit/
1. The Leather Sustainable Straw Kit includes one long straight stainless-steel straw and a cleaning brush, which are both beautifully presented inside a custom-made leather pouch.
The Sunshine Barossa Australia Leather Sustainable Straw Kits were created with the environment in mind. We all know that disposable straws, no matter what they’re made from, are not a great option, however, it’s sometimes nice to use a straw to enjoy one’s drink.
The Leather Sustainable Straw Kit includes one long straight stainless-steel straw and a cleaning brush, which are both beautifully presented inside a custom-made leather pouch. The straw has rounded ends for comfort and the included cleaning brush makes keeping it clean a breeze.
The leather straw kit pouch is crafted from gorgeous soft yet durable leather, perfect for sliding inside your bag, so that your straw is always with you, ready to use. Whether for yourself or as a gift, these Sunshine Barossa Australia Sustainable Straw Kits allow you to enjoy using a straw guilt-free.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Contains 1 x long stainless steel eco straw
Contains 1 x eco straw cleaning brush
Soft leather used for pouch
Leather tab for the closer of the pouch
Sunshine Barossa Australias Logo Laser Engraved on the closer strap
Closed - 23.5l x 5w(cm)
With the flap open - 33l x 5w(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.