Soft Leather Washbag
Buffalo Hide Leather Toiletry Bag
/buhf-uh-loh hahyd leth-er toi-li-tree bag/
1. a soft leather bag/pouch used for holding personal bathroom/ toilet items.
Crafted from stunning soft, yet robust vintage feel cow leather, the Soft Leather Washbag is the perfect throw-n-go travel accessory designed to stand the test of time. The gorgeous vintage-look leather used to create this bag already has character so you can only imagine how good it will look in years to come. The wide metal zippered opening allows easy access to your belongings. The main compartment is generous in size with ample room for deodorant, brushes, toothpaste, lotions, and potions. There is also an external zippered pocket, for those items you may wish to keep separate. Both the main compartment and zippered pocket feature a water-resistant lining and both have plaited leather zip-pulls making them simple and comfortable to use.
Soft vintage style leather
Fully lined with water-resistant material
32cm top opening with metal zipper and plaited leather pull
17.5cm external metal zippered pocket on side of bag with plaited leather zipper pull
21.5w x 12h x 8.5d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.