Large Leather Wide Strap Slouch Bag
Large Leather Wide Strap Slouch Bag
/lahrj leth-er wahyd strap slouch bag/
1. A large leather handbag inspired by the importance of comfort with a wide strap crafted from strong vintage style leathers.
This bag would best be described again as “Goldilocks sized” – not too big, not too small, it’s just right. Made from strong vintage style leathers for stylish comfort and slouchy tendencies this bag is your perfect everyday companion.
The shoulder strap is wide and soft, making it very comfortable to wear. The bag hangs about hip height, giving a nice relaxed look and feel. Turn the bag around and you’ll find a deep zippered pocket and the Sunshine Barossa logo on the rear.
The main area of the bag is accessed by a full-length zip, which enables easy access to your belongings. Within the generous main compartment are two open pockets, a larger one designed to hold your phone, and a smaller one for your glasses. On the opposite side is a zippered pocket, perfect to keep those smaller items securely stored.
The strong, yet supple leather this bag is crafted from makes it feel familiar, while the colours within the pull up of the leathers used makes it feel very special. The Large Leather Wide Strap Slouch Bag is a beautiful and practical bag that will turn heads and add fun to your wardrobe.
External back metal zippered pocket 18cm wide with plaited leather pull
Internal zippered pocket 18m with 6cm leather plaited pull
2 internal open pockets for phone keys etc
31cm metal zippered opening on top of the bag with 6cm plaited leather pull
10cm tapering to 4.5cm wide strap
Made of beautiful strong vintage style leather that gives that slouchy feel
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
30cm high x 41cm-39cm wide x 7.5 depth at bottom
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.