Slimline Leather Shoulder Bag
Slimline Leather Shoulder Bag
/'slImlIn 'le-th-e 'sh-eul-de bag/
1. a bag with two straps that goes over your shoulder and sits snug and securely under your arm.
This elegant yet modern style handmade leather bag is such a comfortable design with a side zippered pocket for easy access to keys and your phone without removing the bag.
The soft leather used moulds your body and will continually get better with age. Made in a variety of colours from vintage, modern and neutrals to cater for anyone's wardrobe.
This new version of this design has a beautiful hand punched pattern strip down the front to ad to this bags elegance.
Also note with the dimensions for the working woman, a laptop will fit very easily.
18cm zippered vertical pocket on front for phone and keys
Zippered pocket inside
Two open compartments inside for phone, glasses, makeup etc.
Two straps for over the shoulder
Antique brass magnetic fastener
Antique brass metal zipper on side of exterior of bag for extra accessibility
Fully lined with suede look material matching colour
44 / 62h x 33w (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.