Retro Vibes Carved Leather Handbag
Retro Vibes Carved Leather Handbag
/re-troh vahybz kahrv leth-er handbag /
1. A handbag with carved leather decorations inspired by the retro era.
With its classic shape and intricately carved detailing, The Retro Vibes Carved Leather Bag is sure to evoke memories of days gone by. Not too big and not too small, this medium-sized bag is perfect for everyday use. The decorative carved detailing is featured on all parts of this bag - front, rear, gusset and shoulder strap – catching your eye from every angle.
Crafted from strong yet supple leather, this bag is semi-structured and holds its shape beautifully, even when filled with your belongings. Featuring a large front flap with magnetic closure and gorgeous circular carved design, underneath the flap the main compartment of this bag is made extra secure with a full-length zip. Inside the generous main area is also an open pocket for your mobile phone and a small, yet deep, zippered pocket. With its long, adjustable shoulder strap, this bag can be worn over the shoulder either up high under your arm or lower down by your hip or lengthen the strap and wear across your body, depending on your preference.
Also in the range the lighter tan with a floral pattern design. Oh, it's too hard to choose I want them all!
Front flap of the bag with hand-carved designs and leather stitching around the edge fastened with metal antique brass magnetic fastener.
2.75 cm wide adjustable carved patterned strap.
22cm wide metal zippered opening with plaited leather pull.
16cm wide metal zippered internal pocket with plaited leather pull.
13 cm wide internal open pocket.
This bag is fully lined with matching suede-like material.
4.5cm diameter Antique Brass rings on side of the bag and all antique brass fittings.
23.5h x 24w x 6d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.