Personalised Laser Engraving from $36
Personalised Laser Engraving
/pur-suh-nl-ahyz ley-zer en-grey-ving/
1. Laser engraving is a way to precisely and permanently personalise an item.
There is something really special about owning a completely unique item. Something which no-one else has. You can take selected* Sunshine Barossa pieces to the next level by choosing to have them laser engraved. Laser engraving is a way to precisely and permanently personalise an item. Whether it’s with your name, initials, a saying or quote or perhaps a special date, Sunshine Barossa’s state-of-the-art laser engraving machine can produce stunning everlasting results making your piece one-of-a-kind. Perfect for gifts or for yourself, our personalised laser engraving service is a wonderful way to enhance your Sunshine Barossa item.
To order personalised laser engraving - email email@example.com with the appropriate font (cursive, copper plate, bold or modern) and the number of characters. Simply enter the EXACT words and/or numbers your wish to have engraved in the email. Please ensure that all spelling and punctuation (including full-stops) are correct as items will be laser engraved EXACTLY AS WRITTEN. Are you wanting initials only? Do you want fullstops between the initials, if not, let me know.
Sunshine Barossa accepts no responsibility for errors made. Also, put where you prefer you want the engraving on the leather item or leave up to me.
If you require more than 25 characters to be laser engraved please contact Sunshine Barossa for a quote
*Please note that due to varying leather thicknesses, finishes and product designs, not all Sunshine Barossa pieces are able to be laser engraved. Please also be aware that on darker colours laser engraving may not be as prominent as on lighter colours. Laser engraving is a process whereby a laser beam makes contact with the leather. This heats the leather and, depending on the exposure time and the colour of the leather marks it by changing its colour, creating a contrast. This is why laser engraving tends to stand out more on lighter colours while on darker colours it may be more difficult to see. The resulting mark from the laser beam is permanent and abrasion-resistant, unlike printing.
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.