Napa Leather Hobo Bag
Napa Leather Hobo Bag
/nap-puh leth-er hoh-boh bag/
1. made from luxurious leather called Napa, large in size soft bag with a small decorative weave style on the front.
The Sunshine Barossa Napa Leather Hobo Bag is a very special design that is sure to be a popular choice for those seeking a handbag that is both functional and stylish.
This versatile bag has ample storage space and comes with both a long strap and a shorter strap, so you can change it from a shoulder bag to a cross-body bag as you wish. The front of the bag features two open pockets with woven leather detailing, while on the back is a generous zippered pocket. The spacious main compartment of the bag is accessed by a full-width zip.
Inside there is plenty of space for your personal belongings such as keys, purse, phone, and glasses with room to spare for a book or perhaps your water bottle, or other little extras you may need. There are zippered pockets on either side for your smaller items as well as a cardholder with slots for 5 cards. All zippers feature leather pull tabs and all hardware is in Sunshine Barossa’s signature antique brass.
Crafted from beautifully soft, strong Napa leather, this bag has a very special luxurious look and feel. Napa leather provides a higher degree of luxury and is a higher grade of leather. A type of soft, full-grain leather, Napa leather interior exhibits a natural look and feel that is preserved with a specialized finish.
The nude colour adds to its air of sophistication yet it will pair well with everything in your wardrobe, from jeans to a little black dress. Classic lines in a contemporary design, the Napa Leather Hobo Bag combines beauty with functionality, bringing a little luxury to every day.
Being a type of soft, full-grain leather, Napa leathers main difference from standard leathers is that Napa is generally softer. The leather has also been dyed to make it with what is called water-soluble colourants which makes the material more resistant to light hence why it’s used in luxurious cars for its interior.
Nappa leather is very supple and lightweight and wears well. This is brushed Napa leather which has a matte finish rather than a sheen which is stunning in this nude bag design.
2 x leather straps attached by antique Brass buckles, 1 x for across the body with a leather shoulder protector, 1 x for wearing over the shoulder.
2 x 19.5w external pockets running across the front full width of the bag
eternal zippered pocket at front of bag 23 cm with plaited leather pull
eternal zippered pocket at the back of bag 17.5 cm with plaited leather pull
Decorative weave pattern across the top of the pockets on the front of the bag
opening of the bag - antique brass metal zipper with plaited leather pull 54cm wide
2 x Internal zippered pockets with metal antique brass zippers and plaited leather pulls, 17.5cm wide opening
5 slot leather card holder under one pocket 10.5h x 10.5w (cm)
Fully lined with a drill material
Sunshine Barossa Logo fastened with antique brass riveted on each side of the bag
39 - 27h x 38w x 14d(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.