Leatherman Belt Pouch - Large
Leatherman Belt Pouch - Large
/ leth-erman belt pouch - lahrj /
1. A leather pouch designed to fit a Leatherman tool or knife that attaches to your belt.
Strong full-grain leathers used for these leatherman pouches that will fit perfectly onto your belt. The design is extremely user friendly as the tab with the press stud can be slightly pulled and this will help slide your leatherman out with ease. Especially great for those large working hands. It can fit the large Leatherman or a knife of similar size.
This product becomes the perfect gift with personally engraving a name or initials for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
*Note - Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable leather. Additionally, because the grain is so tight, it resists water very well. Over time, full-grain leather will look nicer and developed a patina from being handled. If looked after with leather conditioner on a regular basis (see care instructions below) it can last you decades.
Handcrafted from full-grain leathers
Fits onto belt sideways for comfort
Antique Brass press stud
Antique Brass rivets
Closed 12l x 4.5w x 3d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.