Leather Snap Clutch
Myself, Carol Dadds, Sunshine Barossa Australia's owner has spent many hours sourcing and testing the perfect snap clutch findings. Finally, the perfect option was found, and now you too can experience my perfectionism in the flesh, with your very own vintage reproduction, 'must-have' Leather Snap Clutch.
Perfect for use as an everyday clutch, it snuggly protects your glasses and is lined with gorgeous faux suede material, no fine scratches on your precious belongings with this gem. Inside you'll find a high-quality zipped pocket for those sneaky items that like to float around inside our handbags!
There are several colour options available for this stunning handcrafted, high-quality leather snap clutch. The vintage look is what attracts it to be owners which are created not only with the stunning leathers used but with its antique brass metal fittings.
They have been a very popular item, possibly because I have personally been proudly wearing my prototype clutch teasing everyone with what was about to come into my range before their first soft launch in late 2021.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
**Note - We suggest that you use Sunshine Barossa Australia Leather Conditioner for protection and to ensure the longevity of your purchase.
High-quality vintage unique leathers used for the crafting of these vintage reproduction clutches
assorted leather colours
antique brass fittings
come with a short shoulder strap, although adjustable longer strap may be purchased alongside as an addition
20cm width at top, 26cm across bottom x 19cm height
(no one clutch will be exactly the same)
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.