Generous Leather Shopping Bag
Generous Leather Shopping Bag
/jen-er-uhs leth-er shop-ing bag /
1. a liberal in size leather bag used for going to the markets, grocery shopping or just perfect for your daily jobs.
These soft, slouchy generous in size Leather Shopping Bags, handcrafted in the Barossa Valley are designed not only with practicality in mind but also is the best-looking shopping bag anyone would be jealous of. The size when open is proudly showing off a very large amount of leather yet with its softness can be stored in a very small space by folding and rolling up or can be used as an everyday bag that you can just throw everything into when your out and about on the run.
The leather has been left raw inside as the underside of this leather used is easy to admire with the suede finish. it has no internal pockets as it's simple design is its beauty being a shopping bag. It is held shut with a magnetic closure for added security.
The quality of these products has a very distinct Sunshine Barossa Australia feel. The name that has become well known for quality and craftsmanship.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Magnetic closure to the opening of the bag
Generous in size
Soft leather to give that slouch feel
Can fold flat or roll for easy storage
From bottom to top width 38 - 48cm
Height of body of bag 37-38cm
Depth of bag 9cm
Handles - arm opening 26cm high x 20 wide oval
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.