Leather Laptop /Notebook Sleeve
/leth-er lap-top /noht-book sleev /
1. a large zip up sleeve made of leather used for work or study to protect and carry a laptop.
Yet another exquisite piece of craftsmanship, the Leather Laptop /Notebook Sleeve is the only protector you will ever need for work or study. Crafted from gorgeous, durable Buffalo leather, this sleeve, when properly cared for, is sure to see you through all your working days and beyond. Adorned with high quality heavy-duty antique brass hardware, a signature of Sunshine Barossa designs, this sleeve will certainly last the distance.
Simple, sharp and stylish, this strong leather laptop / notebook sleeve protects your computer in one slim package. The leather laptop/notebook sleeve zips closed and is designed to hold up to an external sized laptop of 38cm width x 29cm height x 3cm depth which is very roomy.
It's lined with a soft drill material to minimize the risk of scratches and other damage.
Alternatively, you can use the leather laptop sleeve to hold your documents, books or other items. It’s perfect to use by itself or slip it into your handbag or satchel for ease and your instantly ready for work or study in style.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Tan Buffalo Hide Leather
Fully lined with dark brown drill material
Antique Brass fittings
69cm metal zipper opening with plaited leather zipper pull
Outside pocket - 34.5 cm wide with metal zipper and plaited leather zipper pull
2 x 16cm Wx 18 cm H leather pockets
2 x pen holders
3 x leather card holder slots
1 x 10.5 long x 5 cm Wide slot
38cm wide pocket with leather tan fastener to hold in laptop/notebook
External Dimensions: 39cm W x 30cm H x 3cm D
Internal Dimensions 38cm W x 29cm H x 3cm D
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.