Large Buffalo Hide Leather Laptop Satchel
Large Buffalo Hide Leather Laptop Satchel
/buhf-uh-loh hahyd leth-er lap-top sach-uh l/
1. a large satchel made of buffalo leather used for work or travel with a padded area for a laptop.
An exquisite piece of craftsmanship, the Large Buffalo Hide Laptop Satchel is the only work bag you will need. Crafted from gorgeous, durable extremely strong Buffalo leather, this satchel, when properly cared for, is sure to see you through all your working days and beyond. Adorned with the highest quality heavy-duty antique brass hardware, a signature of Sunshine Barossa designs, this satchel will certainly last the distance.
With a traditional look on the outside, the Buffalo Hide Laptop Satchel includes loads of contemporary features, making this bag the perfect choice for the modern-day business person. Externally this beautiful vintage-look buffalo leather satchel features a zip pocket on the rear and two faux buckles on the front concealing easy-to-use magnetic closures. A strong single leather handle on top and a sturdy long, fully-adjustable webbing and leather removable shoulder strap make carrying it a comfortable experience.
Lifting the leather front flap reveals a full-width zipper, providing security for the contents. The large main compartment features a separate padded area for your laptop, or if you have a very large laptop like me it can fit in the main compartment comfortably still protected. Two open pockets for your phone and glasses and three pen holders. The open main area of the bag is spacious and includes a smaller zippered pocket to keep safe those little things.
People seeking a practical and durable work bag need look no further than the Large Buffalo Hide Laptop Satchel.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Can comfortably fit a 39cm wide laptop in the main section of the bag or a smaller one in the pocket area
Vintage Buffalo Hide Leather
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
Antique Brass fittings
26cm wide external metal zippered pocket on the back of satchel with plaited leather pull
Padded laptop area with leather tab to fasten
20cm metal zippered internal pocket with leather plaited pull
3 x leather pen holders
14cm and 10cm wide open internal pockets
Antique brass metal zippers with plaited leather zipper pulls
Magnetic fasteners on the front of the bag
4cm wide adjustable, detachable long leather and webbing strap
33h x 40.5w x 9.5d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.