1. a pocket-sized flat folding case for holding money and plastic cards..
These simplistic handcrafted leather men wallets are a practical accessory for any male. With 4 popular designs which I have learnt is needed with the modern male and also the conservative in mind. Something a little different from the norm is what's important to Sunshine Barossa Australia. The leathers used will soften with age and shape to your body quickly making them very comfortable to the user. The size of these wallet designs is just perfect for the jeans pocket even filling it to the brim as I know you all do.......
All 'His Wallets' are made of strong buffalo hide leather for that more robust style many men are looking for to last a long time and get better with age showing stunning character.
RFID Protection is used in the buffalo hide leather wallets. If you are a traveller this RFID technology is a must as it protects against automatic Identification and data capture theft. Is better to be safe than sorry.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Buffalo leather wallet Matte Black & Rustic Brown-
-2 x large long note areas
-fold up 4 x card slots to reveal another 4 x card slots and a clear photo area
-Another 2 x pocket area under coin pocket and card slots
-Fold-out coin pocket with small hidden press stud
Tan 3 Fold Buffalo Leather Wallet-
-1 x large note area
-4 x card slots with a pocket underneath each side of a mesh see-through license slot
-whole wallet fold into 3 so is more compact
Buffalo leather card holder with money clip-
-4 x cardholders on each side
Strong metal money clip in the middle to hold notes
External coin area on the back with zipper and leather pull
Buffalo leather wallet -
-folded 11.5w x 10h x 1.5d (cm)
- open 22.5cm x 10cm
Tan 3 Fold Buffalo Leather Wallet-
-Closed- 7.8w x 10h x 2d (cm)
-Open- 22.5cm x 10cm
Buffalo leather cardholder - folded 10h x 10w x 1.5d (cm)
open 20.8cm x 10cm
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.