Grab n Go Phone Wallet/ Travel Purse
Grab n Go Phone Wallet/ Travel Purse
/grab n goh fohn wol-it/ trav-uh i purs/
1. a small bag perfect for phone and all travel items that is easy to seize when you're on the go, moving one place to another.
This practical design is perfect for those who grab just two things on their way out the door – their phone and their purse. No big, heavy handbag to lug around here! The Sunshine Barossa Grab n Go Phone Wallet/ Travel Purse offers the space to house the things you need in a compact, easy-to-carry design.
This versatile purse features a phone pocket on one side, with convenient magnetic closure, and a unique angled zip pocket on the other. The main body of this bag is accessed via a large wrap-around zipper, allowing the purse compartment to open nice and wide. There is a secure, zippered coin section in the centre, either side of which are multiple card slots and open pockets for notes and receipts.
This versatile wallet comes with two removable straps. A long adjustable strap which allows it to be worn over the shoulder or across the body and a shorter strap that makes the perfect handle which is easy to hold or slip over your wrist. Alternatively, you can remove both straps and simply carry the Grab n Go Phone Wallet/ Travel Purse like a clutch.
With so many features packed into such a small design, the Sunshine Barossa Grab n Go Phone Wallet/Travel Purse is perfect for everyday use and a great option for the traveller.
2 x soft leather detachable straps, one short and one long adjustable
Metal Antique Brass zippers
All antique brass fittings
39cm zippered opening to wallet/purse with plaited leather pull
External Phone pocket on front 17cm h x 10cm w x 2.5 cm d
External on the back angled 11cm metal zippered pocket with plaited leather pull
Internal zippered coin area 12cm wide opening
6 x card slots on each side of coin pocket =12
1 x long note money holder on each side =2
20h x 13w x 3d (cm) + Phone pocket
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.