Carved Leather Round Bag
Carved Leather Round Bag
/ kahrved leth-er round,bag/
1. a leather bag shaped like a circle or cylinder, disc-shaped, disc-like. Hand-carved design on the front.
Welcome to the head-turner of the Sunshine Barossa Range. The Carved Leather Round bag is a stunning, elegant yet classic design. It is perfectly used with the little hand strap for evening time or with the adjustable long strap with shoulder protector for the lunch date and a spot of shopping. The inside is very deceivingly roomy with 2 x separate zippered compartments. One with an internal zipper and the other side with an open pocket. It can fit the Soft Wallet with no trouble.
The vintage caramel leather speaks for itself with the beautiful hand-carved front floral design and the black is stand out stunning with the contrast of the pale floral front. They are definitely a statement piece and which I have in my personal collection and receive wonderful comments every time she's out on my arm.
Long 3 cm wide adjustable strap with soft leather shoulder protector
Hand-carved front floral feature
2 cm wide small handle on top
2 x metal zippered opening to each compartment
1 x internal zipper
1 x open internal pocket
1 x zipper pocket on the back of bag externally
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
25 cm in Diameter
6.5 cm Depth
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.