Carved Leather Journal Cover - A5
Carved Leather Journal Cover A5
/kahrved leth-er Jur-nl Kuhv-er A5/
1. a decorated with craving A5 size leather folder/book cover to hold a collection of one's ideas, dreams, art, music, daily jobs or a diary.
These stunning Carved Leather A5 Journal Covers are an item that you can joyously gift to yourself or to that someone special because you know it's unique and will be around for a very long time. With that boho feel and a design not only with practicality in mind but also as an amazing piece of art to be admired by all.
The quality, craftsmanship and leather used with these products have a very distinct Sunshine Barossa Australia feel. Using a strong veggie tan leather that has been hand-carved and hand-dyed creates this essential piece used daily in many lives.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or an initial or name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Carved daisy flowers on the front and back
Antique brass swing clip closer
Internally on each side a full leather pocket sleeve to slide both front and back covers of an A5 book/Diary to hold secure - 15cm x 24cm each side
Sunshine Barossa Australia Logo with 4 x antique brass rivets featured on the front
Size closed - 16.5w x 24h x 2d(cm)
Size open - 34.5w x 24h(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.