Buffalo Hide Leather Purse
/buhf-uh-loh hahyd leth-er puts/
1. small pouch, or case for carrying money, credit cards, receipt and license.
These amazingly buffalo hide handcrafted compact leather wallets/purses are as stunning to look at as they are to feel.
Pick it up and you’ll immediately notice how rustic and sturdy the leather is in your hand. It will be around for a while if looked after. Unzip the wraparound zip with the practical leather pull and this purse opens to reveal a place for all your cash and cards. There is a zippered area for coins, two full-width open sections for notes and receipts and 12 card slots. The colour choices are simple and will go with any wardrobe.
RFID Protection used in these buffalo hide leather wallets/purses. If your a traveller this RFID technology is a must as it protects against automatic Identification and data captyure theft. Is is better to be safe than sorry.
37cm antique brass metal zipper opening right around 3 sides of the purse with plaited leather pull
2 x 18.5cm long open pockets behind card holders for extra cards, note money/receipts etc
16cm long Metal zippered coin pocket with plaited leather pull
12 x card slots
divider 18cm w x 8 cm h beside the coin pocket to keep note money and receipts together
Internal leather card areas with matching brown drill material where needed *note photo internal colour is brown not slightly purple like it appears.
10h x 19.5w x 2.75d (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.