Buckle Bottle Bag
Buckle Bottle Bag
/buhk-uhl bot-l bag/
1. a portable bag for holding a bottle with liquids held into place with a good looking buckle.
Created from the softest of leathers, the Buckle Bottle Bag is a unique addition to the Sunshine Barossa bottle carrier range. A belt-like buckle fastens around the neck of your bottle, allowing a sneak-peak of the bottle closure and a carry handle makes holding this bag a sensory delight. Lined with faux suede and adorned with Sunshine Barossa’s signature antique brass hardware and logo the Buckle Bottle Bag will make transporting your favourite bottle of wine, spirits or even water a pleasure, not a chore.
For corporate clients, the Buckle Bottle Bag is a unique way to present your valuable customers with wine to enjoy while the bag will be a long-term reminder of your generosity. I can offer co-branding and wholesale pricing (minimum order quantities apply). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs with me.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
**Note - For pricing for Business Branding this product email Carol on email@example.com for a quote. Minimum quantities apply.
2cm wide x 57cm long comfortable handle for carrying your favourite bottle
2.5cm antique brass buckle attached to a 2cm strap for great looks and security of your bottle
Made of beautiful soft leather that will look even better with age
Fully lined with matching suede look material to help cushion your bottle
36h x 32 circumference x 10 diameter (cm) *note - the depth of this product will expand to accommodate any 750 ml bottle of wine, including sparkling
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.