Bespoke Copper Closure Bag
Bespoke Copper Closure Bag
/ bih-spohk kop-er kloh-zher bag/
1. a very individual leather bag with a hand-beaten copper closure.
Art for your arm - that’s how we’d describe our Bespoke Copper Closure Bag.
This bag will undoubtedly capture your attention with its classic shape, intricate woven leather detailing, and stunning one-of-a-kind handmade copper closure. We like to refer to this bag as “Goldilocks sized” - not too big and not too small. Perfect to use daily, yet not too big to take out to evening events and parties.
The Bespoke Copper Closure Bag is crafted from strong yet supple leather, ensuring this bag will be your best friend for years to come. Lift the magnetised leather flap with its stunning hand-beaten copper closure and woven strap to reveal an easy-access open front section and a more secure zippered main section.
Open the zipper to reveal a deep, generous main area that includes an open pocket for your mobile phone and a zippered internal pocket to keep those smaller items safe and easy to find. An additional zippered section on the rear of the bag gives you plenty of secure, organised storage options.
With its long, adjustable shoulder strap, the Bespoke Copper Closure Bag can be worn up high under your arm, lower down by your hip or fully extend the strap and wear it across your body, depending on your preference.
Sunshine Barossa’s signature antique brass fittings beautifully complement the stunning handcrafted front copper closure, adding beauty, and individuality yet bringing the functionality that a handbag needs. Available in striking contrasting or more subtle leather combinations, this bespoke bag is truly wearable art.
Unique hand-beaten copper fastener on front of bag for feature
Contrast decorative woven leather features on the front of the bag
24cm metal zippered opening to the bag with plated leather zipper pull
Externsl metal zippered pocket 18.5cm wide with plated leather pull
Internal metal zippered pocket 17cm wide with plated leather pull
Internal open pocket 20w x 15h (cm)
Antique brass rivets
Shoulder protector for comfort
24h x 30w x 7d (cm) at the highest and widest point
Leather adjustable strap 3cm wide
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.