Beeswax Leather Conditioner
Beeswax Leather Conditioner
/beez-waks leth-er kuh n-dish-uh-ner/
1. a cream made of organic beeswax to rub in and extend the lifespan of your leather.
Sunshine Barossa Australias owner Carol, had this organic Beeswax Leather Conditioner made because all her customers were wanting to know what to use on their leather goods to protect them and were getting confused with the many options in the stores.
Carol personally liked the consistency of the beeswax blended with oils as it is just as beautiful on your hands when you are using it. It will help protect and prolong the lifespan of your leather goods. " I am still amazed at just how beautiful all my leather goods come up, adding extra character when I use my Beeswax Leather Conditioner".
It is also wonderful on wood when renovating furniture and can be used on wood items in the kitchen as there are no nasties that you can't digest in this amazing product.
Directions for use:
Apply sparingly with a soft cloth or fingers. Leave a few minutes to absorb into the leather to nourish and protect. Wipe off any access and allow to dry. Admire the beauty again....
*Note- the colour of leather will go darker but left overnight it will return to its original colour unless stained or darkened by the oxidisation which some leathers can in a good natural way.
*Note it makes your tattoo ink look amazing also if you rub in on your skin....
Certified Organic Beeswax
Rice Bran Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Patchouli Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil
45ml - Small
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.