Yoga Mat / Picnic Rug Leather Carry Strap
Yoga Mat / Picnic Rug Leather Strap
/yoh-guh mat pik-nik rugh leth-er strap/
1. A leather strap which wraps around your yoga mat or picnic rug to make it easier to carry
This simple yet practical Yoga Mat/Picnic Rug Leather Strap offers an easy way to carry your yoga mat to and from class or to transport your picnic rug to your next adventure leaving your hands free for the picnic basket and Sunshine Barossa wine bag.
Crafted from supple high-quality leather these carry straps are both strong and beautiful. Featuring two antique brass adjustable sliders to accommodate a range of mat/rug sizes, you'll be the envy of your fellow yogis when you walk into class with your Sunshine Barossa Yoga Mat/Picnic Rug Leather Strap over your shoulder.
*NOTE- Mat and Hide not included with this product, leather strap only.
Double thickness soft yet strong leather stitched together
Sunshine Barossa logo stitched and rivetted on the front of the strap
27.5 width across the two straps holding them together
104cm x 2.5 cm for over shoulder/ across body
2 adjustable leather straps with antique brass sliders, 48cm x 2.5cm for holding different sized yoga mats/picnic rugs
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.