Twin Bottle Wine Carrier
Twin Bottle Wine Carrier
/twin bot I wahyn kar-ee-er
1. a stunning bucket style leather bag/carrier with two sectioned areas to transport twin bottles of wine safely to your destination.
When you’re transporting your favourite bottles of wine to a party or restaurant the priority is to protect them from breakage, right? But wouldn’t it be great if the carrier you were bringing them in also looked good enough to present to the table? That’s where the Sunshine Barossa Australia Twin Bottle Wine Carrier comes in. Available in three colours, fully lined and made from soft yet durable leather, this carrier not only presents your bottles beautifully but protects them too. Inside you’ll also find a divider to prevent the bottles from knocking against each other. This carrier will fit two 750ml wine bottles, including wider sparkling bottles. It features an adjustable leather strap with our signature antique brass buckle meaning you can lengthen or shorten the strap to suit bottles of varying heights. The body of the carrier has been deliberately designed to finish just below the neck of your bottles leaving the closure visible and allowing people a tantalising sneak peak of what’s inside. Also included is a leather swing tag with a slot and clear front so that you can slip in a personalised note or business card for gifting purposes.
For corporate clients, this Twin Bottle Wine Carrier is a great way to present your valuable customers with wine to enjoy while the carrier itself makes the perfect keepsake that is sure to be treasured for years to come. I can offer co-branding and wholesale pricing (minimum order quantities apply). Please email email@example.com to discuss your needs with me.
Adjustable leather handle with antique brass buckle
Fully lined with matching suede look alike material for security of your bottles
Soft partition in between the twin bottles so don't clang together
Wide, strengthened leather base to support and stand your bottles upright
49 cm circumference of the bag/carriers body
Base - 9 cm wide x 17 cm long
17 cm side height
21 cm height in middle with adjustable handle attached to this area
2.5 cm wide adjustable handle/strap with antique brass buckle
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.