/ sil-in-der keys/
1. a long, round, circular case fastened by two antique brass buckles.
These amazingly artistic Cylinder Cases are a awesome gift for those who like to stand out in a crowd! The shape and size is very unique and is useful for many different purposes in our busy lives.
They have 6 x credit card or business card holders. A detachable and adjustable swivel strap with a shoulder protector that can hang across your body or on your back out of the way.
You can take this to the gym with a water bottle and towel, take to your art classes with brushes, paints and scrolled sketches that will not get crushed. The ideas are endless.... Also one of the most popular uses being from the Barossa Valley, it holds any size wine bottle..... From a champagne size to the tallest of a riesling bottle.
They are fully lined with matching suede-like material to add softness.
2 x 2.5cm wide leather fasteners with 3cm wide antique brass buckles
adjustable, detachable strap with shoulder protector with crossed leather decoration
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
6 x credit card/business card slots with 1 x 20cm long x 7.5cm note money section at the back of these
36cm long x 11cm Diameter across both ends
3cm wide adjustable strap
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.