The Cork Phone Clutch
The Floral Cork Phone Clutch
/th ee flawr-uhl kawrk fohn kluhch/
1. This Floral Cork Fabric, vegan-friendly clutch made in the Barossa Valley is a perfect alternative to leather.
On the front is the signature Sunshine Barossa Australia Logo stitched on beautifully with antique brass rivets. The floral design is just so stunning and incredible to the touch! Featuring a zipper pull wrist strap, this practical phone size clutch is sure to turn heads. Upon opening this adorable clutch, the first thing you notice, apart from its adorable size, is the natural cotton lining used.
18cm long x 1cm wide zipper pull wrist strap
Stunning Floral pattered Cork Fabric with natural cotton lining.
Antique Brass hardwear
19.5cm wide x 12.5cm high
Metal zippered opening - 17.5cm wide
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
Cork Care Instructions - Cleaning your cork. Use a damp cloth ( not wringing wet) to wipe clean. For stubborn dirt use a very, very mild soap. Dry in shade, avoid direct sun exposure.
DO NOT- bleach, wring, iron, tumble dry, dry clean
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.