Charmaine Two Pocket Slouch Bag Different Leather Prices $199 - $299
Charmaine Two Pocket Slouch Bag
/sh-a:meIn tu: 'pokIt slaut-sch bag/
1. typically large and characterized by a crescent shape, a slouchy posture and a long strap. Made out of soft leather and tend to slump, or slouch, when set down.
This particular bag was designed with the help of an amazing customer, Charmaine, who needed open pockets on the outside for quick access to an often needed EpiPen for those life-threatening reactions to allergens. The incredibly soft leather moulds your body after use, and the wide adjustable strap and shoulder protector makes for a very comfortable everyday bag for all our lifestyle belongings.
This is a very popular style and will always be in the Sunshine Barossa Australia collection, but the colours of the soft leathers will change continually. It has two open external pockets on the front of the bag which is part of its beauty, and two internal open pockets for phone, glasses etc.
*Note -The Charmaine Two Pocket Slouch Bag has now evolved by handcrafting them in stronger durable leather so these favourites will be around for much longer. This of course comes with a price increase as the materials being more costly yet will last a long time. The prices are indicated by each bag.
22cm long clip-on leather tassel
Antique brass rings fastened to the strap
Antique brass metal zippers
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
33h x 42w x 15d (cm)
3cm adjustable strap with leather shoulder protector
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.