Python Leather Petite Clutch
Python Leather Petite Clutch
/pahy-thon leth-er puh-teet kluhch/
1. delicate in size bag, pouch, clutch made with textural python leather for carrying the phone, daily items, credit cards, money with a wrist strap.
'Texture and Beauty' are all that's needed to be said for these stunning limited edition Python Leather Petite Clutches.
These extremely practicable sized handcrafted leather clutches are an eye-catching fashion accessory that I'm proud to have in my Sunshine Barossa Australia collection even though only for a limited time. The soft leather feels beautiful and with the colour palette and patterns of nature and the simplistic lines used, can be Unisex. This item is perfect for everyone.
Antique Brass zippered opening with the wrist strap doubling as a zipper pull is a great feature.
Has cardholders and an internal zippered pocket. Being fully lined with suede-like material.
15cm wide internal zippered pocket
4 x leather internal card slots 10cm wide
Fully lined with matching suede-look material
17.5cm long metal antique brass zippered opening
18cm long matching leather wrist strap doubling as a zipper pull
19.5w x 14h (cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.