Linen & Cotton Top
Linen & Cotton Top
/lin-uhn & kot-n top/
1. a natural fibre top handcrafted in the Barossa Valley from fabrics made of the flax plant and the cotton (Gossypium) plant. A flowing shape to suit any sized figures.
These high-quality handcrafted tops proudly all made here in our beautiful Barossa Valley are a must to try on and see for yourself. All-natural fabrics are used, on the back 100% linen and on the front 100% cotton. This factor is very important to owner/designer Carol, of her SA business Sunshine Barossa Australia. Carol designed this top from her own need of this style when she couldn't find anything with natural fabrics that washed continually well time and time again. The quality sewing craftmanship and not just Australian made, Barossa made was also a must for her.
The linen on the back falls loosely covering any love handles that we may have accumulated with life's experiences and on the front the strong cotton shapes around any style breast that we all have to navigate while dressing.
Whether you are an XS or an XL this style is so easy to wear and is extremely flattering to any shape. Looking equally amazing on a curvy figure as to a slender figure. The front being shorter than the back gives an illusion of hiding OR giving shape to any parts of the body needed. Tucking the front into the top of your jeans, skirt etc to show off a Sunshine Barossa leather belt is also a stunning way to wear this Linen & Cotton top too.
The leather embroidered logo signature tag is stitched on the back because yes, Carol just needed to add yet another natural material to her design which as we know is what she crafts with prominently. Creating another quality product that has a very distinct Sunshine Barossa Australia feel.
Barossa Valley Made
Leather embroidered logo signature tag is stitched on the back
Across Back Seam Back Centre length Front Centre Length Sleeve Length
XS- 37cm 83.5cm 52cm 20cm
S- 38cm 85cm 54cm 20.5cm
M- 41cm 88cm 55cm 23cm
L- 43cm 90cm 57cm 25cm
XL- 44cm 92cm 67.5cm 30cm
Do not Bleach
Cool Iron if necessary
Dry Cleanable (P)
Caution- Wash separately first
Do not Soak
Dry without Delay
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.