Leather and Hand Beaten Copper Wrist Strap/Necklace/Jewellery
Leather and Hand Beaten Copper Wrist Strap/Necklace
/leth-er uh nd hand beet-n kop-er rist strap /nek-lis/
1. A strip of leather with a piece of copper hand beaten to create a stunning wriststrap/necklace piece of jewellery.
These stunning handcrafted in the Barossa Valley leather and copper piece of jewellery are very unique. Everyone being different as both the leather and copper is hand-cut and beaten to create a stunning piece of jewellery. Can be worn either as a necklace, choker or a wrist strap as has a small buckle fastener that can adjust to fit most. Are an amazing unique piece of jewellery that can be worn with extreme comfort.
These sell out very quickly but there is always some being handcrafted with different random leathers as you are reading this I promise!
A strong yet soft natural strip of leather in various colours
A solid copper piece of piping hand-cut and beaten to create a stunning feature teamed with rivets and washers.
Buckle with holes for adjusting to most sizes for wrist and neck
4-6(cm) wide x 50-90cm long
7mm x 13mm buckle
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.