Large Carved Leather tote
Large Carved Leather Tote
/lahrj kahrved leth-er toht/
1. a large in size tote with the leather carved forming a floral pattern on the front and back.
Crafted from beautifully sturdy veggie tanned leather the Large Carved Leather Tote combines all of Sunshine Barossa’s textural elements in one beautifully luxury designed bag. The gorgeous carved boho style on the leather front and back set off sensory delights creating a textural appearance and feel.
When popped on your shoulder the instant lack of weight added with the perfect size under your arm is a definite ahhh.....with comfort and a big smile moment. As a designer and crafter to see and hearing this expression time and time again on my customer's faces is pure joy to me. Generous in size, the Large Carved Leather Tote offers the practicality of space without compromising on style.
Featuring two flat handles both stitched and rivetted to this bag can be worn both over the forearm or over the shoulder, where it will mould comfortably to your body. A unique and useful feature of the inside of this bag is the addition of a long leather strap with a swivel snap hook. This ingenious inclusion is designed to clip your keys to and addresses the problem of locating them inside a large bag.
The size I have designed fits my larger graphics computer very well horizontally and is very easy to carry. The fully-lined substantial main compartment is accessed via a full-width zip which, when opened, reveals a handy smaller zippered pocket and two open pockets perfect for phones, glasses, keys etc.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
Stunning hand-carved floral/leaf design on front and back of the bag
2 x flat leather straps- 63cm long x 3cm wide (measured from the top of the bag)
17cml x 1cmw strap attached inside the bag with solid antique brass clip to hold your keys
opening of the bag - antique brass metal zipper with plaited leather pull 39cm wide
Internal metal antique brass zipper with plaited leather pull 18cm wide opening
2 x Internal open pockets 14cm x 15cm
Fully lined with a matching suede-like material
Sunshine Barossa Logo fastened with antique brass riveted on each side of the bag
39 - 30h x 39w x 10d(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.