Two Pocket Cow Hide Bucket Bag
Two Pocket Cowhide Bucket Bag
/too pok-it kou-hahyd buhk-it bag/
1. a bucket-sized bag with 2 pockets on the outside and the front made of stunning to touch cowhide fur.
Sunshine Barossa Australia’s Two-Pocket Cow Hide Bucket Bag is a beautiful statement piece, which is also a practical handbag. The gorgeous cowhide front of this bag makes it completely unique, as with natural hides, no two are the same. The front features two large open pockets, handy for easy access to your sunglasses or keys, and a beautiful woven leather detail along the length of the main compartment’s zip.
In the traditional bucket style, this handbag offers one large main compartment, a long, single strap and a sturdy base. Within the spacious main compartment, you’ll find two open pockets, ideal for your phone and reading glasses, and a zippered area for personal items. The long, fully adjustable shoulder strap features a shoulder protector for your comfort. The sturdy base means that this bag will stand up on its own, handy when using two hands to access the contents. On the rear of the bag, created from beautifully soft and supple leather, is another zippered compartment offering a secure and concealed storage option. As with all Sunshine Barossa Australia handbags, the hardware on this bag is Antique Brass and all zip pulls feature leather tabs, for comfort and ease of use.
Strong leather base of bag - 32.5cm length x 12cm wide
Front 2 open pockets- 18.5cm w x 20.5cm h
External back metal zippered pocket 18cm wide with plaited leather pull
Internal zippered pocket 16.5cm with 5.5cm leather plaited pull
2 internal open pockets for phone keys etc
34.5cm metal zippered opening on top of the bag with 5.5cm plaited leather pull
2.75cm wide adjustable leather strap with a shoulder protector
Made of beautiful soft leather that will look even better with age
Fully lined with matching suede look material to help cushion your bottle
41cmwide at bottom tapered to 36.5cm at top x 35.5cm height on sides to 31.5cm in dipped middle
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.