/kawrk key rings /
1. a handcrafted piece of cork fabric attached to a ring, usually metal, for holding keys.
These stunning Cork Keyrings are handcrafted in the Barossa Valley, South Australia. The simplicity of these keyrings made with good quality cork fabric is what makes them a great gift for your loved ones or just yourself because you deserve it.
A perfect gift for your vegan family members or friends.
There is a simple plain one or one with a leaf design both stunning with this natural product.
Having them engraved with a name or initials makes that unique present that no one else has and will be treasured. This is just an easy ad on service, look below at *Note and follow the prompts to make this happen. The quality of these products has a very distinct Sunshine Barossa Australia feel.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
**Note - For pricing for Business Branding this product email Carol on email@example.com for a quote. Minimum quantities apply.
Cork section 8.5cm long x 3cm wide
Silver metal ring 2.7cm diametre
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.