Cork Jewellery /Wrist Strap
Cork Jewellery / Wrist Straps
/kawrk jewelry / wrist straps /
1. Different sized strips of cork manipulated to create a stunning strap suitable to fit around the wrist used for jewellery.
These stunning handcrafted cork pieces of jewellery are a very unique favourite loved by both male and female Sunshine Barossa customers. There will be some different styles coming soon crafted from cork creating a stunning personal accessory. They look great either as a wrist strap, cuff, or choker. Teaming with a magnetic fastener that can fit most individuals sized wrist with extreme comfort.
These sell out very quickly but there is always some being handcrafted as you are reading this I promise!
A strong yet soft natural cork plaited in single or multiple strips.
Quality magnetic fastener for adjusting to most sized wrists.
All vairy depending on style.
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.