Leather Journal Cover/Compendium - A4
Leather Journal Cover/Compendium - A4
/leth-er A4 Jur-nl Kuhv-er / kuhm-pen-dee-uhm/
1. a leather folder/book to hold a collection of detailed information about a particular subject, usually ones work.
Handcrafted in the Barossa Valley, these leather A4 Journal Cover/Compendiums have been designed with practicality in mind. This A4 document holder has room for what you need to attend your next meetings, conferences, quote to give or a writer that likes to do their work on the run.
The range of strong New Zealand leather hand-chosen by Carol will last day in, day out looking better with age if looked after, like that favourite pair of leather shoes. This folder will be an investment that can be proudly passed down to your grandchildren. The quality of these products has a very distinct Sunshine Barossa Australia feel. The name that has become well known for quality and craftsmanship.
These sell out very quickly but there is always some being handcrafted with different random leathers as you are reading this I promise!
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
**Note - For pricing for Business Branding this product email Carol on email@example.com for a quote. Minimum quantities apply.
**NOTE- the products inside the compendium are not included in the sale price as this is for display purposes only*
Antique Brass Press stud with a leather tab for secure closure
Sunshine Barossa Australia Logo with 4 x antique brass rivets featured on the front
Internally on each side a full leather pocket sleeve to slide both front and back covers of an A4 book/Diary to hold secure - 10cm x 32cm each side
Size closed - 24w x 32h x 2d(cm)
Size open - 48.5w x 32h(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.