Buffalo Hide Leather Large Weave Bag
Buffalo Hide Leather Large Weave Bag
/buhf-uh-loh hahyd leth-er lahrj weev bag/
1. a large in size strong leather bag made from Buffalo Hide leather interlaced forming a weave pattern on the front and back.
Handcrafted from the stunning Buffalo Hide leather, is one of my personal favourites to work with, this large in size bag combines all of Sunshine Barossa’s textural elements in one beautifully luxury design. What stands out when looking and touching this gorgeous woven leather delight is the obvious robust strength this amazing Buffalo leather has created with such beauty at the same time with the added textural appearance and feel of the weave pattern on both the front and back.
Being very generous in size the Buffalo Hide Leather Large Weave Bag offers the practicality of space without compromising on style. The large size is a luxury which has been given without compromising on style in any way. The hang of this beauty is a unique one with strong leather being used a slouch feel still remains when popped over the shoulder or across the body.
Featuring two handles that come with this beauty which can be changed and attached by an antique brass buckle on each side of the bag. One shorter that can be worn over the shoulder with ease and one longer to wear across your body with a shoulder protector for comfort, both comfortably moulding to your body. On both sides proudly showing off the woven interlaced leather, the true beauty of this hide to be admired with not only your vision but also your touch. The fully-lined substantial main compartment is accessed via a fullwidth zip which, when opened, reveals two handy zippered pockets and a five space leather cardholder area.
*Note- these products look amazing personally engraved with a message or a name for your loved ones or co-worker. Pricing can be found if you search "Personalised Laser Engraving" and follow the instructions of how to navigate this awesome add on service.
2 x Strong leather straps attached by antique Brass buckles, 1 x for across the body with a leather shoulder protector, 1 x for wearing over the shoulder.
opening of the bag - antique brass metal zipper with plaited leather pull 54cm wide
2 x Internal zippered pockets with metal antique brass zippers and plaited leather pulls, 17.5cm wide opening
5 slot leather card holder under one pocket 10.5h x 10.5w (cm)
Fully lined with a matching drill material
Sunshine Barossa Logo fastened with antique brass riveted on each side of the bag
43 - 27h x 38w x 15d(cm)
Disclosure for all leather products:
Here at Sunshine Barossa Australia, we seek to celebrate what nature has created. Please remember when purchasing this Sunshine Barossa product that your piece is made from natural hide and there may be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are the same. There may be slight variations in appearance, colour, tone, markings and pattern. There may also be small lines (scars) or other markings on a natural hide. These variations are not faults or defects, they are a part of the unique charm of a natural hide product.
- There are a few things to remember about leather products. As leather is a precious material that comes from an animal, each hide will vary in the finish.
- The vegetable tanned leather and semi-vegetable tanned leather is washed which exposes the natural grain and variation in each hide. We don't cut around these minor imperfections; we love them and often use some of the imperfections to create the uniqueness of your bag.
- All leather has scars from the animals' life journeys, as do we humans, and this makes every hide we use unique.
- With time and wear, leather becomes even more beautiful and will quite often mould to your body shape when worn a lot.
- To maintain the beauty of your handcrafted leather goods, we recommend rubbing in with a soft cloth before use and every couple of months the 'Sunshine Barossa Australia Bees Wax Leather Conditioner' to treat the product, help stop the leather drying out, staining and just keeping it looking wonderful to increase your products life span.
- If the leather is a lighter shade of colour, spray a leather protective product on the outside, and inside if the bag is not lined which will add extra protection against colours transferring on you nude leathers (eg.denim)
- Do not put leather pieces on the ground or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Be aware that some colours may transfer onto clothing. This can't be helped with the dying process of each hide.